IBL News | New York
This uptick was driven by a growing number of organizations recognizing their need to fill the skills gap.
“The learning behaviors of thousands of international businesses on the Udemy for Business platform and a survey of over 500 global professionals offer a glimpse of the bright future that lies ahead,” wrote Shelley Osborne, VP of Learning at Udemy.
Regarding the learning top six trends, Udemy noted the following:
- Amidst uncertainty, self-mastery is a valued skill
- Remote work makes collaboration a priority
- Data literacy is the new computer literacy. Workforces with strong data skills across all departments in an organization will benefit the most.
- Automation skills let data scientists focus on strategy
- Farewell silos, hello hybrid tech roles
- Cybersecurity training takes on a new urgency
Udemy explained that an “organization’s success greatly depends on more upskilling and a strong culture of lifelong learning.”