MITx will be launching 30 MOOCs at edx.org this fall. These MOOCs, which allow learners to get an MITx certificate as a credential, will feature the same content as on-campus courses.
- INTRODUCTORY AP® MICROECONOMICS
Learn how individuals and businesses make the decisions that drive our economy – and use those skills to ace the Microeconomics AP® exam.
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE AND PROGRAMMING USING PYTHON
Now self-paced, this course helps people with no prior exposure to computer science or programming learn to think computationally and write programs to tackle useful problems.
- QUANTUM MECHANICS: WAVEFUNCTIONS, OPERATORS, AND EXPECTATION VALUES
Learn the basics of quantum mechanics including wavefunctions and their probabilistic interpretation, the Schrodinger equation, and the properties of quantum observables.
- DEMOCRACY AND DEVELOPMENT: PERSPECTIVES FROM AFRICA
Learn about the drivers of democratic development in contemporary Africa.
- DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS: 2×2 SYSTEMS
In order to understand most phenomena in the world, we need to understand not just single equations, but systems of differential equations. In this course, we start with 2×2 systems.