IBL News | New York
Microsoft, yesterday at an event in New York, announced a new unified Copilot experience in Windows 11, starting on September 26th as a free update (version 22H2), labeled by the company as “your everyday AI companion.”
Designed to navigate any task, assist, and deliver contextual information, the Microsoft Copilot tool will be available across Windows 11 desktop, Microsoft 365, Outlook, the Edge browser, and Bing.
Applications like Paint, Cocreator, Photos, Bing Image Creator, and Clipchamp will be featured with AI capabilities, too.
- Bing will include the latest DALL.E 3 model from OpenAI, with a better understanding of prompts and more accurate images.
- Bing Chat will contain personalized answers as the assistant will include responses from the user’s chat history. It will have Microsoft Designer integrated.
- Bing Chat Enterprise will benefit from a new update. It will be available in the Microsoft Edge mobile app.
- Bing and Edge will be connected to Microsoft Shopping.
- Microsoft 365 Copilot will be generally available for enterprise customers on Nov. 1, 2023, along with Microsoft 365 Chat, a new AI assistant.
- New Surface devices that bring all these AI experiences, too.