edX has determined the keynote speakers for the 2019 Open edX Conference, which will take place on March 26-29 in San Diego, California.
The conference will explore “new research in online learning, better approaches to collaborative learning and technologies that support it,” according to the organizers.
- Dr. Candace Thille, Director of Learning Science at Amazon, and Associate Professor at Stanford University
- Jamie Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, Linux Foundation
- Dean Baker, Co-Founder and Senior Economist, CEPR
- Walter Bender, Chief Learning Architect, Sorcero
Check out the keynote lineup for Open edX 2019! @DeanBaker13 from @ceprdc, @JamieSmithLove of @linuxfoundation, @cthille from @Stanford and @amazon, and @walterbender of @SorceroEd @medialab and OLPC fame – https://t.co/ACvCqdjV6u
— Open edX (@OpenEdX) October 31, 2018
• Conference Sponsor Prospectus