IBL News | New York
OpenAI released the ChatGPT app for iOS smartphones in the U.S. today.
Available on the Apple store, this free-to-use app supports voice input as it integrates Whisper, OpenAI’s open-source speech-recognition system.
Paid ChatGPT Plus subscribers have access to GPT-4’s capabilities, early access to features, and faster response times, according to the company.
OpenAI said that it will roll out in additional countries in the coming weeks. Also, the app for Android will came “soon”.
ChatGPT provides the following, as stated by the company:
- Instant answers: Get precise information without sifting through ads or multiple results.
- Tailored advice: Seek guidance on cooking, travel plans, or crafting thoughtful messages.
- Creative inspiration: Generate gift ideas, outline presentations, or write the perfect poem.
- Professional input: Boost productivity with idea feedback, note summarization, and technical topic assistance.
- Learning opportunities: Explore new languages, modern history, and more at your own pace.”